30 Sep October News
We have a few newsworthy items to go over per usual, but first and foremost a BIG congratulations is in order for Coach Jodi who is getting married on October 5th! We know she will be the most gorgeous bride and we could not be any happier for her and her future husband. 🙂
October Miles WINNAH WINNAHHHHH!!! Katie Wallace coming in HOT with 162 miles. That’s 5 miles a day! Dayummm girl! Kudos to you, a prize awaits you!
We are keeping the miles challenge going for October, so keep on walking, running and tracking , it all counts!
* 10/6 – No Open Gym- Coaches will be celebrating Coach Jodi in NH!
* 10/12 -FREE CLASS @9:30AM for any friends or family that would like to try us out. All Levels welcome! They can sign up HERE!
* 10/14- Columbus Day- No 5:15AM. Classes for the day will start at 9:30AM. Please sign up ahead of time so we can assess the PM classes by attendance.
* 10/26-SPOOKY SATURDAY SWEAT- Get in the spirit and dig out a costume to wear to class, prize for the winner! We will let the kids have fun too.. dress them up for Play Care and some KFIT Trick or Treating.
* 10/31- Halloween! No schedule changes as of now, but please sign up ahead of time, you know the drill!
It’s no surprise the KFIT Community is filled with animal lovers. This event with Last Hope K9 may be for you or someone you know looking to adopt a new furry family member. We have teamed up with MSC Strength and a whole bunch of other like minded folks to help get some pups adopted. Check it out, donate if you can or simply share with your friends! There will be good beer to boot. MUSCLEUP SAVE A PUP
FALL Social– Columbus Day Weekend, join us on Sunday 10/13 at 10AM for a leisurely hike in the Blue Hills. Meeting spot will be in the parking lot by the trailside museum. Doggos, friends, spouses welcome to join. Post hike we will head over to Widow Maker Brewery in Braintree for a beer or 3. Looking forward to a fun day weather permitting!
Committed Committee (Miles Edition)
Good luck to our KFIT ladies, Kathleen Sullivan and Sam Sheehan who will be running The Chicago Marathon Columbus Day weekend!