19 Dec January Fit Finds: Empowering Reads for 2019
We are declaring 2019 the year of YOU, yes YOU. Let’s create some accountability to take care of ourselves not only physically but also mentally! Journaling, reading and taking some time each day to focus on you is very important for our mental health. Our Fit Finds this month will help you gain some fitness of the mind and create some badass habits for 2019.
Take 3 minutes each morning to set your tone for the day. This journal will help you:
- BOOST YOUR POSITIVITY
- MAKE RAPID PROGRESS TOWARD YOUR GOALS
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN PEOPLE’S LIVES
10% Happier takes readers on a ride from the outer reaches of neuroscience to the inner sanctum of network news to the bizarre fringes of America’s spiritual scene and leaves them with a takeaway that could change their lives.
INNER GUIDE: 2019 GOAL & LIFE PLANNER, WEEKLY & MONTHLY ORGANIZER, APPOINTMENT BOOK & JOURNAL, JAN – DEC
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY & HAPPINESS Become your best self with less stress, more fun and more time to do the things you love!
- ORGANIZE YOUR LIFE by keeping your commitments and priorities top of mind; you’ll keep a handle on your work, school, family, social and personal life, achieving a sense of balance and peace.
- LIVE MORE MINDFULLY, with a greater sense of purpose, gratitude, and fulfillment every day, no matter where you are in life.
- CREATE A LIFE YOU LOVE by using our unique goal-setting chart, featuring nine important areas of life to stay on track with what matters to you.
Imagine a graph with two lines. One indicates happiness, the other tracks how you feel about your body. If you’re like millions of people, the lines do not intersect. But what if they did?
This practical, inspirational, and visually lively book shows you how to create a healthier and happier life by treating yourself with compassion rather than shame. It shows the way to a sense of well-being attained by understanding how to love, connect, and care for yourself—and that includes your mind as well as your body.
Body Kindness is based on four principles.
WHAT YOU DO: the choices you make about food, exercise, sleep, and more
HOW YOU FEEL: befriending your emotions and standing up to the unhelpful voice in your head
WHO YOU ARE: goal-setting based on your personal values
WHERE YOU BELONG: body-loving support from people and communities that help you create a meaningful life
WONDER is what we’re born with.
WORRY is what we learn.
NOW IS THE TIME TO RETURN TO WONDER.
Why do we hold back from pursuing what matters most? Why do we listen to the voice inside our head that tells us we’re not good enough, smart enough, or talented enough? How can we move beyond the fear and doubt that prevents us from creating a life that reflects who we truly are?
CHOOSE WONDER OVER WORRY is your official invitation to face your fears, navigate your discomfort, and rewrite the “worry myths” in your mind that keep you from being your best and truest self.
Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are so You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be.